Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Ramsay Pharmacy and Malouf Pharmacy Customer Feedback Program
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. New South Wales permit number for this lottery is LTPS/20/44202
- Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 16 years and over. Officers, employees, agents, representatives and subcontractors of the Promoter, the Promoter’s Franchisees, the Promotion Agent or any of their Related Bodies Corporate (as defined under s50 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am (AEST) 26/06/2020 and closes 5.00pm (AEST) 25/09/2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter, you must a) visit a participating Ramsay Pharmacy or Malouf Pharmacy; b) complete the customer satisfaction survey via a QR code link instore; c) provide your personal details at the end of the survey as requested.
- A maximum of one entry per participant is permitted. Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- Prize Draw: The prize draw will be held on the 28th of September 2020 at 5.00pm (Melbourne time) at 108 Main Rd, Bakery Hill VIC 3350. The Prize is 3 x $100 Better Rewards cards to be spent in-store at participating Ramsay Pharmacies and Malouf Pharmacies on products (excluding the purchase of prescription or over the counter medications).
- The first three valid entries, being entries which comply with these condition of entry, randomly drawn will each win one $100 Better Rewards card to be spent in-store at participating Ramsay Pharmacies and Malouf Pharmacies on products (excluding the purchase of prescription or over the counter medications). The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not be required to provide written reasons for its decision.
- The total prize pool for the promotion is AUD$300.00 (3 x $100 Better Rewards cards to be spent in-store at participating Ramsay Pharmacies and Malouf Pharmacies on products (excluding the purchase of prescription or over the counter medications)).
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in the relevant state, where relevant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the use of any prizes won. Each prize winner accepts all responsibility for the use of the Better Rewards cards won and agrees to abide by the separate Terms and Conditions of use of the Better Rewards card provided with the Better Rewards card instructions on delivery.
- The winners will be notified on the 29th of September 2020. Winners will be notified in writing by email. In order to accept or claim the prize, winners must respond to the Promoter’s email or contact the Promoter by telephone within 4 weeks of the prize draw. In addition to being notified by email, winners names and State/Territory of residence will be published on Trade Promotion Agent website at: https://rateitapp.com/win. By entering into this Promotion, each entrant hereby consents to their names and State/Territory of residence being published on the Trade Promotion Agent’s website.
- If a winning entry is deemed by the Promoter, not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be disqualified and discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further entry on the same day. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not be required to provide written reasons for its decision.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
- The Promoter, the Promoter’s Franchisees, the Promotion Agent, their Related Bodies Corporate and each of their Personnel will not be liable for any damage, loss, action, proceeding, cost (including legal fees on a solicitor/client basis), expense, personal injury, death, or liability incurred by the person concerned, however it arises and whether is present or future, fixed or unascertained, actual or contingent (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits, loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, loss of or corruption of data, damage to reputation and capital and financing costs), arising out of or in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Better Rewards card prizes will be sent to winners who have accepted or claimed the prize, by registered post to the postal address provided by entrant.
- In the event of a prize not being accepted or claimed within 4 weeks of the prize draw, the relevant prize winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws on the 23rd of October 2020 at 5pm (Melbourne time) at the same location as the original draws as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be emailed in writing and have their name and state/territory of residence only published on Trade Promotion Agent website https://rateitapp.com/winBy entering into this Promotion, each entrant hereby agrees to their names and State/Territory of residence being published on the Trade Promotion Agent’s website.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The Promotion Agent is Rate It Australia Pty Ltd ABN 88 619 791 187 of L6, 401 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The Promoter is Ramsay Pharmacy Retail Services Pty Ltd ABN 58 169 850 131 of 155 Wharf St, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Contact number: 07 3215 1291.